I have always had a passion for languages, and this is the reason why I decided to become a translator and interpreter. My aim is to bridge language barriers and to help people from different cultural backgrounds communicate effectively with each other.
- Conference interpreter and translator for German, Spanish and English
- Member of the Austrian Interpreters’ and Translators’ Association (UNIVERSITAS Austria)
- Bachelor’s degree in transcultural communication from the University of Graz, Austria
- Master’s degree in conference interpreting from the University of Graz, Austria
- Semester abroad at the University of Salamanca, Spain
- Two-month work experience in London, United Kingdom
Translators and interpreters never stop learning. On the one hand, languages are constantly evolving. Because of this, translators and interpreters always have to keep up to date with the latest developments in their working languages. On the other hand, they also need a thorough understanding of the subject areas they specialize in.
I always strive to provide you with first-class translation and interpretation services, and I am fully aware of the need to keep enhancing my linguistic skills as well as my expertise in my fields of specialization. Below you can find a list of the professional development events I have attended so far:
- An Introduction to American Law – online course from the University of Pennsylvania on www.coursera.org
Business and economics
- International trade for translators and interpreters – webinar on ProZ.com
- About Style Guides. How can style guides help you improve the quality of your work? – UNIVERSITAS Austria
- Interpreting in psychotherapy sessions – Omega Graz
- Medical interpreting – Omega Graz